Can i learn foreign language online ?

Aiflc
Administrator
yes definately if you are working or do not have enough time then you must learn these language online . This is the best tool for students who want to save time .
You only need a good internet connection.
Aiflc group
The leader choice

Re: Can i learn foreign language online ?

Sumit
Hi There are many portal which give online classes to learn a language. Of late I was also looking for the classes online a one of my friend suggested me the website mentioned below. Here you can get a list of best tutors in your area who can provide you classes both online and offline.
Visit Here to find in Mumbai: https://www.urbanpro.com/mumbai/spanish-language-classes

Re: Can i learn yoga online ?

naveen
Samyuktha yoga offers Best Personal Yoga classes at Home in Bangalore Yoga classes for Corporate. Try Free trial Class with experienced teacher. available at Whitefield

Corporate yoga, yoga therapy, yoga for back pain, yoga for weight loss, yoga for senior citizen, yoga for kids, yoga for school, group yoga