For any or all exchange recovery problems that you have had to encounter when dealing with the Microsoft exchange servers it is better to make use of a professional Exchange EDB Recovery tool like the one provided by EdbMails. Point EdbMails to an exchange database either locally stored or on a network and you will have all the information restored very easily. Thanks to it having a simple and straightforward user interface, the EdbMails is easy to use and handle.
All the email attachments and other properties that matter are recovered and never left out if EdbMails is used. Thus it is recommended to use EdbMails for any extensive database corruption scenarios.
The fact that now you have an opportunity to easily fix all such issues without needing to go over to native utilities that are slow and cumbersome makes life hell of lot easier. It's not just exchange recovery that can be done with EdbMails but also migration to Office 365 and Live exchange server making it a one stop solution for all your exchange recovery needs. The wizards of EdbMails are all as simple and to the point as letting you choose the file that you want to recover and then showing its contents in an organized manner inside the the application main window.
So in short the tool to address any exchange database corruption issues is the EdbMails EDB to PST Tool.
Guide to Export Mailboxes from EDB files using EdbMails
3. After the application launch, it allows user to select the export method.
4. After selecting the export method, browse EDB file which user wish to recover.
5. After the selection of the EDB file, all mailboxes will appear in the left of the application. Below every mailbox, user can able to see structure of the mailbox and can able to export by clicking any of the mailboxes.
6. Click the "Export Selected Mailboxes / Folders to PST file" option to continue.
7. Choose the needed mailboxes and click on "Export EDB to PST" as shown below
8. During export operation, the progress will be displayed as shown in the below screenshot.